We are a family orientated fellowship meeting on the High Street in Chipping Sodbury. We bring together people of different age groups and backgrounds.
From our energetic toddler groups to our senior’s clubs we have a place for everyone. Our mid-week activities are especially enjoyed by children aged between 5-16 years and our Women’s Own and Luncheon club are ready to welcome the older citizens of Yate and Chipping Sodbury.
Whether you are just visiting or wishing to explore the Christian faith we look forward to welcoming you.
What we have to offer:
- Bible-based teaching that is applicable to life today
- Vibrant worship
- A Warm, friendly environment
- Our regular Sunday morning service times are
- 9.30 am. ‘First Service’ A more Formal time of Worship
- 11.00 am. ‘REVIVE’ A more contemporary service with a Creche, Children & Youth meetings.